We are getting closer to the start of the event. A couple of things to check so you can be a smooth operator when the clock starts ticking:
- the url to submit your scores is here
- make sure you count your reps/points correctly, use a system that can be maintained throughout the event. Some teams use whiteboards, some use poker chips or tokens. If you have a dedicated person or persons who does not participate in the event but just does the counting it will help a lot
- you need the EMAIL ADDRESS you signed up with to validate your scores every hour, so write it down NOW, befóre the event starts
- for scoring you need your team name (dropdown menu) and email address and of course the score. You will also need to verify RX or scaled performance
- DRINK! You will experience fatigue and headaches fast if you do not drink enough. Remember: this is not a 20-minute AMRAP, it’s a 24-HOUR AMRAP. Dehydration will be disastrous. We highly recommend a hydration timer: 1 of the athletes simply sets an alarm that goes off every 30 minutes as a reminder to drink, just take a sip…
- enjoy yourselves, relax, play good music, eat good food, tell great stories, dance, laugh
Get ready for an adventure! Almost time!